Register Individual Entrepreneurship
To register an Individual Entrepreneurship in Georgia, Tbilisi, you can follow these steps:
- 1. Visit the House of Justice: Individual Entrepreneur registration in Georgia takes place at the House of Justice. You can submit your application in person or through a Power of Attorney.
- 2. Complete the registration process: The registration procedure is simple and can be completed at the Public Service Hall. Normally, it takes one business day to register.
- 3. Legal requirements: The legal requirements for registering as an Individual Entrepreneur in Georgia include submitting the necessary application forms and providing identification documents such as your passport.
- 4. Costs: The cost of registering an Individual Entrepreneurship in Georgia varies depending on time of registration (1 or 2 business days).
- 5. Timeframe: The time it takes to register as an Individual Entrepreneur in Georgia is relatively quick. It can be done in as little as 3 working days for remote registration, while in-person registration at the House of Justice usually takes one business day.
Regarding corporate taxes in Georgia:
- Corporate income tax: Resident enterprises are subject to a flat rate of 15% corporate income tax on worldwide income.
- Non-distributed profits: From 2017 onward, non-distributed profits are exempt from taxation.
- Other taxes: Georgia also has other taxes such as value-added tax (VAT) at 18% and import taxes that fluctuate between 0% and 12%.